Rid a space of negativity and manifest your intentions with our original Heritage Apothecary Smudge Kit—created by hand with mystical ethnobotanicals honored by indigenous cultures as sacred medicinal remedies.
Smoke cleansing: An ancient incense burning practice especially helpful for channeling inner peace, clearing mental space, and inviting balance after negative energy or disagreements. Helps usher in calm after a storm.
• 1 6x4” hand carved wooden keepsake box
• 1 4-5” Native California sage stick bouquet created with wild-harvested white sage and organic lavender
• 1 hand cut Peruvian artisanal Palo Santo Stick
• 1 2-3” abalone shell
• 1 cluster of 2-4” high vibrational Amethyst crystals
• 1 oz. bag of black sand
• 1 golden taper candle
• 1 black goose feather
• 1 dried floral bouquet of seasonal flowers
WHY ITEMS ARE INCLUDED:
• WHITE SAGE: Believed to ward off negative energy and purify the atmosphere when burned
• ORGANIC LAVENDER: Welcomes good energy and peace to your space
• PALO SANTO STICK: Said to invite in love and kindness when burned
• ABALONE SHELL: A beautiful resting place for your smoldering smudge stick
• CRYSTAL AMETHYST CLUSTER: Symbolizes spiritual healing, balance, and peace
• BLACK SAND: Fill your Abalone shell with this sand to control heat and catch ashes
• TAPER CANDLE: Use this to light your smudge and Palo Santo sticks
• GOOSE FEATHER: Used to waft sacred smudge smoke throughout your space, symbolizing protection and good luck
• FLORAL BOUQUET: Non-toxic flowers to be used as incense or decor
WHAT YOU’RE BURNING: Your kit will feature sustainably harvested Palo Santo sticks from trees on the coasts of South America, and Baja California-grown white sage harvested from a First Nations tribe credited for creating smudge sticks for over 300 years. Please note that although sage smoke helps cleanse bacteria from the air, its scent can be strong. Make sure to keep a window or two open while smudging. Each Heritage Apothecary Smudge kit is packaged with recycled materials and charged with loving intention by a Certified Usui Reiki Master Practitioner. Everything in the Kit (including the hand-carved box) comes from nature where small imperfections signify life, authenticity, and survival.