It's not as complicated as it may seem!
- First, you get to choose all the goodies for inside the basket.
- You are offered picture frame options; pick from these to present your recipient with a special photo. You'll upload your photo next, and onward you go! If you don't want this feature in your basket, you can skip both of these steps.
- Time to add a greeting card. You can skip this step, too, but why would you? You can add a personalized greeting which will be hand-written into any one of our specialty (many are handmade!) cards.
- Add the details and the "wrappings." We ask you about the recipient, special memories, and the reason for the gift. It takes a lot of time, effort, and brain-power to scrunch all your good ideas into a meaningful and cohesive design. The scale of the basket is determined by how much time and labor we spend on it!
- Pick your shipping method. There are three choices! You can pick it up in store or have it hand-delivered, if you're local-enough to Chicago, or we can flat-rate ship it for you!
We may reach out to you with clarifying questions. We're loathe to get the details wrong! Otherwise, our support team is always happy to guide you at any step. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.